Picture This! framing & gallery have been helping people proudly display their life treasures and assisting them to discover the beauty of the world through fine art since 1981.
This award winning picture framing company and fine art gallery has earned the loyalty and trust of thousands of clients through creative frame designs, superb quality workmanship and excellent service. In Picture This Gallery you will find a diverse selection of originals by national, international and professional local artists.
Picture This – Winner of the Long Time Service and Legacy award – Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber of Commerce has always stood for promoting business; monitoring municipal, provincial and federal governments; and championing managed growth in the local economy.
So, by investing in your local Chamber of Commerce, you invest in your own prosperity – both as a businessperson and as a member of the community.
Read more on our blog
We are proud to give back to the community
Children’s art gallery in seniors’ home inspires connection between elders and youth
A continuing care center is the site of a new gallery of children’s art, thanks to an innovative Alberta’s Promise partnership aimed at connecting elders and youth. The gallery contains 30 pieces of artwork created by elementary school children. The themes range from favorite pastimes, like golf and skateboarding, to summer holidays at the lake and depictions of the weather.
Picture This is a proud supporter of Edmonton and Northern Alberta Crime Stoppers. A portion of the proceeds from artwork sold on Crime Stoppers Art will support Crime Stoppers. Picture This will also donate $10 from each picture frame package purchased of Crime Stoppers Art to support Crime Stoppers.
Picture This is proud to support organizations that are using art in a unique way to make a difference in people’s lives. One organization they have worked with is the Arts in Medicine Program, directed by Dr. Marilyn Hundleby at the Cross Cancer Institute in Edmonton, Alberta. Together, Picture This, with the participating artists of the annual Masterpieces in Miniature art show have donated over $30,000 as of 2014 to this much needed program that helps cancer patients through the healing process by creating art.
- Winner of the 2016 Al Petersen Long Time Service and Legacy Award – Chamber of Commerce
- Best Picture Framer – Best of the Best – Sherwood Park News 1999, 2000
- First Place Winner of the Professional Picture Framers Association – Chapter of Northern Alberta (PPFA – CONA) Picture Frame Competition
- Business Persons of the Year – Sherwood Park & District Chamber of Commerce
- First Place Grand Prize Winner of the International Larson-Juhl “Creative Classic” Picture Frame competition – largest in North America with over 600 entries
- Advertising Award “Make it Happen” presented by the Greenwich Workshop – 1993
- First Place Winner of the Regional Larson-Juhl Picture Framing Competition Alberta – B.C. – Saskatchewan) – 1993
- Guest Speaker – “How to use different advertising mediums to introduce a New Art Category” Greenwich Workshop Gallery Seminar, Vancouver – 1993
- Guest Speaker – “Sales Savvy” Alberta Opportunity Company (AOC) Entrepreneurs Conference – 1990
- Retailer of the Year – “Winning Spirit Award” presented by the Sherwood Park & District Chamber of Commerce – 1990
- First Place Winner of the Greenwich Workshop / Belvedere Wine Label Picture Frame Competition – 1989
- Board member of Lakeland Advisory Board
- Member of the Sherwood Park Rotary Club
- Appointed Board member of the River Valley Alliance Committee -1998-2004
- Board member of Strathcona County Crime Stoppers – 2000 – 2003
- Appointed Board member of the Greenwich Workshop Dealer Advisory Board 1998-1999
- Appointed Board member of the Strathcona County Economic Development and Tourism Advisory Committee – 1996 to 1998
- Member of the Risktakers Roundtable – 1997- 1999
- Director of the Sherwood Park & District Chamber of Commerce – 1992 -1994
- Chairperson of the Strathcona County Tourism Action Committee -1992 – 1994
- Board Member of the Art & Framing Council, Head office in Richmond,Virginia 1993 – 1995
- Member of the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce – since 1990
- Member of the Sherwood Park Entrepreneur Association for Knowledge (SPEAK) – since 1988
- Member of the Sherwood Park & District Chamber of Commerce – since 1985
Organizations & Association
- Supporter of Festival Place through a Fund Raising Project “Children of the Festival”
- Supporter of Alberta Bird Rescue in Strathcona County
- Supporter of the Strathcona County Women’s Shelter
- Supporter of the Canadian Finals Rodeo (CFR) Cowboys Benevolent Fund
- Supporter of Alberta Federation of Diabetes Research (AFDR)
- Supporter of The United Way
- Supporter of The Canadian Cancer Society
- Supporter of The Robin Hood Learning Center
- Supporter of Edmonton and Northern Alberta Crime Stoppers
- Supporter of The Girls and Boys Club
- Sponsor Soccer Teams through the Sherwood Park Soccer Association 92 -93
- Sponsor Hockey Teams through the Sherwood Park Minor Hockey Association Picture This! Panthers – since 1992